Use Oxy Transfer Free to import Complete Oxygen Builder design sets, templates, block library.
This plugin allows you to import completed Oxygen Installation using the zip files exported using the Oxy Transfer Pro version.
No more hassles or keys needed, you can now easily import from your local or staging to your production sites or client sites.
You will need the Pro version to start to export your design sets.
On the plugin setting page just click export (you will need the pro version to export) and that is it, you will have your zip file ready which you can import using the Oxy Transfer free version.
You can also use the following sample zip file produced using the Oxy Transfer Pro plugin. This contains the default data set “Atomic” which you can install using the Oxy Transfer Free version. Click to Download
AND YESS!!! It also imports the newly introduced Oxygen blocks.
AND Now, you can import/export single pages, templates, blocks individually (exporting is only available in Pro version)
- WordPress with Oxygen 2.3
- PHP should support ZipArchive
Use Oxy Transfer Free to import Complete Oxygen installations including the design sets. This plugin allows you to import completed Oxygen Installation using the zip files exported using the Oxy Transfer Pro version.
- The free version lets you import the same zip files without any hassles.
- It is almost like importing Oxygen demo sites, but with an added advantage that you can zip up your own design sets.
- The possibilities are endless.
- Always backup before doing any change
- Make sure, that if you have exported a single page or block, then import it only into a single page/block/post/template by using the meta box on the newly created post. Do not import a singular item via the site-wide import by directly going to dashboard > oxytransfer
- A site-wide import will override your existing CSS
- Functionality to activate SVG support
- You will need to re-assign menus
- Any 3rd Party code/plugin/forms would need to be added
- Disable all cache plugins and Oxygen CSS cache before importing