Oxy Transfer Pro is a must have tool if you develop websites using the Oxygen Builder.
This slick plugin incorporates an important functionality that has been much sought for by the Oxygen Builder community. Oxy Importer (and exporter) lets you export/import the Design sets, templates and block libraries from one installation to another.
No more keys, simple zip files which you can share or sell.
Do you want to share/sell your oxygen designs to the community, why not zip them up using Oxy Transfer Pro and share/sell online as any other digital product?
AND YESS!! It also imports/exports the newly introduced Oxygen Blocks
AND Now, you can import/export single pages, templates, blocks individuallyLifetime License Agreement
- WordPress with Oxygen 2.3
- PHP should support ZipArchive
Use Oxy Transfer Free to import Complete Oxygen builders design sets, templates and Library blocks.
This plugin allows you to import completed zip files exported using the Oxy Transfer Pro version.
- Its a very easy to use plugin and just with a click of a button, All the Oxygen Builder elements are zipped into a downloadable file.
- The same zip file can be imported using the import functionality of Oxy Importer Pro to any Oxygen Builder installation.
- The free version lets you import the same zip files without any hassles.
- It is almost like importing Oxygen Builder demo sites, but with an added advantage that you can zip up your own design sets.
- The possibilities are endless.
- Always backup before doing any change
- Make sure, that if you have exported a single page or block, then import it only into a single page/block/post/template by using the meta box on the newly created post. Do not import a singular item via the site-wide import by directly going to dashboard > Oxytransfer
- A site-wide import will override your existing CSS
- You will need to export your forms separately as they are not part of Oxygen
- It exports your JS/CSS as well
- If you are importing pages one by one, then it’s a good idea to make it not use any template before exporting the page, if the same template already exists in the site, where you intend to import this page.
- If you are using any 3rd party plugin you will need to install them on the site you are importing
- SVG support available would need to be activated from Oxytransfer Panel before importing/exporting.
- You will need to re-assign/setup Menus
- It exports re-usable blocks